Wednesday, August 03, 2005

its physics now. and im thoroughly tired out. just hours ago i got one hella screwing from miss ying. she chased me out of class. and i mean out. out of the block too, actually. i know, i didnt do hell lot of your work, yes. but was there even a need to talk so harshly? i slept at 2, just after i did my art and architecture. and i had to wake up at 5, to do this fkin quiz of urs. i just took whatever i could find and compiled them together. you think everyone keeps old newspapers? wtf. ytd i asked u, "er miss ying, only the quiz right?" and what did you say? "yea, just the quiz." and thats what i did. how was i to know i had to present it? like hello, you might say its like friggin common sense, but heck sorry. im just too stupid to have guessed.

so out i went. right to the toilet. thinking about what you have said. squandering my parents' money u say? well i wouldnt if i had the choice. when you were young, u mean u paid for your own studies? like COME ON. i've been trying to save their money for god's sake. right. i seriously shuldnt talk about this. i'll only break down one way or the other.

look, im over education man. all this shiit is just a fkin delusion. i think the tuition teachers does a much better job than all this graduates here, in tj. "i was born a clever, but education ruined me." my. if only everybody thinks this way, school will definitely be a no-no. and that everyone would be happy. well at least me. damn. everythin just keeps leading me back to miss ying.. argh. GET OUT of my head!

im going bonkers. a psychiatrist is what a need.

help me. im nuts.

quote of the day: For all sad words of tongue and pen, the saddest are these, 'It might have been.'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home