Friday, December 08, 2006

another of those days.

okay wow so im blogging again. actually, im nt sure if im going t blog anymore, but we'll see how it goes. ><

pool's killing me. dont get me wrong, i love pool. it justs, ZAPS my money. and apparently i am not secretly filthy rich. as a matter of fact im absolutely broke. money in my wallet? zero. zilch. zot. okay, maybe five cents, or something. but thats completely negligible.

>< >< >< *squint squint* >< >< ><

retarded.yes i am.

and super star was such a let down, it was bad enough dawn had t go. even darren...

im done with superstar. first they let a blind guy win now their promoting the next sophomoric, indolent, uh singing retard. ugh.

wait a minute, that sounds like me.

1 2 3 4.... hi 5!

right. ><

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home