Monday, January 16, 2006

melancholy.

heyyy. y'all. its past twelve; a monday, officially. i decided to blog, to make it like a regular sort of thing. yeah. sighs. solitude. what a feeling.

sitting down here, im shrouded by darkness, except for the light reflecting off the monitor screen. and i wonder, if im really alone. everyone's asleep, yet im awake, in front of my computer. typing this post. i feel philosophical, but i aint thinking straight.. i cant, at least. its either theres too many thoughts in my mind, or im just too tired. listening to an emotional song. and my mood, kinda sad. but the thing is, i like that feeling. yeah, surprisingly, i do. it lets me feel of an urge to do smthing; smthing different. but its a pity, i normally sleep this feeling off. and when i wake up, its gone. and i'll be feeling me, again. i guess its gonna be the same, tonight.

ha, people say it'll be better to get things off ur chest. even i, tell that to my frens. but i guess if it happens to you, it wouldnt be that easy. i wonder if shouting from some place high helps, ive never tried... it probably does, the fact its sorta a venting method. ahh fuck. im answering my own questions. i tnk i dont make much sense do i. haha.

feelings, i wonder how would we be, without them.

i tnk im just gonna go sleep. fucking tired. this shall be one hella of a short post.
and a lousy one, i know.

i just hope to survive school. and if possible, sneak in a few smiles of my own. genuine, ones.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home