Monday, October 29, 2007

A trip t the movies


Seeing people everyday;
watching- as they walk away.


Been on the new job for two days running now. Tiring- got back at half past 3 am last night- but nonetheless rewarding. Golden village's nothing like Thai Pan; more formal, more regulated. You feel -for me at least- more like a working individual rather than a "call and go" worker. The weekly sign-ins for movies and EoM complimentary passes make up for the meagre 4 an hour pay. I'm contented. ^_^ Sort of.

Black court shoes make the feet go sore.

For those who know my location, please do not come and visit/disturb/laugh at me, am pretty much in my own world right now- of people i don't quite know- and not ready for the intervention of familiar faces. Yet.

My movie-buff dream; thank god, for i'm halfway there.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home